GREELEY, COLO. (March 2021) – Grace Pointe Senior Care Community (Grace Pointe) — Greeley, Colorado’s only family and locally-owned assisted living community and rehab center — has published the third issue of its quarterly C.A.R.E. Report — which serves to showcase the efforts put forth to care for residents through data and information covering topics such as specialty care situations, health, and safety precautions as well as information about the overall senior care industry.
Each quarter, Grace Pointe publishes the C.A.R.E. Report, categorized into four parts following a set of relevant guiding principles: C – care, A – assess, R – report, and E – empower. The report is designed to educate others with data and information from each principal section and discusses relevant topics, insight, and examples of each.
Within the latest issue of the C.A.R.E. Report, key findings include:
- News on the recent installation of an ‘air scrubber’ system on its campus to mitigate airborne transmission of illnesses
- In-house vaccine clinic updates:
- Grace Pointe received six COVID-19 vaccine clinics under the CARES Act with the vaccine being administered free of charge and on a priority basis between the beginning of January and the end of February
- On January 2, 2021, Grace Pointe held its first vaccine clinic for staff and skilled/rehab residents
- Grace Pointe exceeded its goal of 80% of staff have received the vaccine
- In total, 91% of staff received vaccination and 98% of residents have received the COVID-19 vaccine
- Insight from an in-depth interview with a recent rehabilitation center resident provides an insider view of Grace Pointe’s operations, care management, facility services, and wellness programs
- Industry perspective from an area Alzheimer’s Association partner that gives context to Grace Pointe’s involvement in the local senior care community
Inspired by the regular reporting published by other key industries, such as sustainability, nonprofit, and financial sectors, Grace Pointe feels strongly that senior care reporting and sharing details about its specific impact on resident care issues is essential. By being forthright, proactive, and transparent about the risks and opportunities regularly faced, Grace Pointe aims to uphold the company’s values of the Three C’s: Community, Connectedness, and Comfort.
Grace Pointe encourages all to download and explore the latest and previous editions of the C.A.R.E. Report on its website at www.gracepointegreeley.com/care-report.